Staatliches Bauhaus, commonly known simply as Bauhaus, was a arts school in Weimar, Germany that combined crafts and the fine arts, and was famous for the approach to design that it publicized and taught. It operated from 1919 to 1933. Founded by Walter Gropius
Bauhaus works with 6 philosophies
– Provide a foundation in all the arts.
– Be true to materials.
– Release inherent creative ability.
– Upgrade design consciousness.
– Unify art and technology.
– Establish a global design style.
Pingback: Logo – Luci Briggs | Hype Cre8tive